02 November 2014

About Nephalem Notes

I've always had a habit of writing it down, whenever I found something interesting in one of my games, such as dungeon locations or rare items. Diablo III is no exception - in fact, I've found quite a lot of interesting stuff in this game. Instead of keeping these notes for myself forever, I've decided to create this blog and share some of them in case other players would be interested.

This blog only concerns the game Diablo III: Reaper of Souls (the Diablo III expansion) by Blizzard Entertainment. Please be aware that all posts may contain spoilers (now you're warned) and might get updated if I find any new information to add.

3 comments:

  1. I appreciate the unique content your blog contains. So I just wanted to say Thank you for making it. There are a lot of Diablo III related news & database sites out there already (most not even worth using) so it's nice to see this type of more 'niche' content for the curious-minded such as myself.

    Though I don't really know anything specific to suggest, if you still play D3, please know some people still read this and enjoy it, and would definitely come back for new or previously unpublished content from you.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello can we get priority stats for SoL build for dungeon for S16 please :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,
      I've replied in the comments for the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u89ogX2-W7U

      Delete