06 November 2014

Gideon's Row

Gideon's Row (where you find Myriam) isn't exactly the most intriguing place in act 5 - actually, it's rather dull.

However, once while I was running through act 5 in Adventure mode, I did not find the usual Revenant Shield Guards, Revenant Archers or Vicious Hounds. Instead, I stumbled upon Cuddle Bears and a unique enemy (unicorn) named "Buttercup". As these enemy types are usually found in Whimsyshire (or Whimsydale) only, I was quite surprised.

I decided to find them again and after many (probably 20-40) failed attempts, they finally appeared. Watch the video below (patch 2.1.1) and take a look:


2 comments:

  1. Gz, nice finding. I'am collecting every unique mob in game (http://www.d3andre.com/en/), but didn't know about that one. Did you found by any chance other unique mob in that location?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not. If I do, I'll probably write a post or an update about it. :-)

      Delete